WHO WE ARE
A growing aerospace and engineering innovation and services-focused ecosystem by the Horizon City Economic Development Corporation and the University of Texas at El Paso that supports entrepreneurs, retains and attracts talent and produces globally competitive businesses.
HTAP CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED
HTAP IS COMMITTED TO:
HTAP can help you start and grow your company from ideation and product and service development to a successful marketplace launch and business expansion.
HTAP can help connect you to a dynamic workforce whose technical expertise can move your innovation forward.
HTAP can provide your venture with access to public and private capital that can guide your company toward follow-on funding.
GAME-CHANGING CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT
- Available funding for select businesses
- A design studio in Horizon City for products and services
- A team that provides 360 degrees of guidance for projects geared toward the federal government’s Small Business Innovation Research
- Small Business Technology Transfer programs
- Business coaching and mentorship
- Key market research and strategy by students at UTEP’s Mike Loya Center for Innovation and Commerce Funding for attendance at conferences and networking opportunities
- Targeted skills development Specialized support from federal and state agencies
OUR BOND WITH UTEP CAN HELP POWER YOUR OPERATION
- Gain access to talent from UTEP’s nationally recognized engineering programs, including the NASA MIRO Center for Space Exploration and Technology Research and the W. M. Keck Center for 3D Innovation
- Tap into a robust array of technical advice from UTEP faculty
- Refine your innovation at UTEP’s labs and regional product-testing sites
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FROM THE HTAP ECOSYSTEM
- Access to the only Economic Development Corporation fund in the area
- Development of a regional group of private investors that can help your company scale up
- A chance to cultivate your business in the fastest-growing community in El Paso County